Your dental needs don’t follow the same schedule as your lifestyle. At Silverlake Dental Center, we understand an emergency with your mouth can’t always wait. We are pleased to offer emergency walk-in dental care at our South Everett office location.
Dr. Valentine, Dr. Aboulhosn, and their team have extensive experience handling dental emergencies of all kinds. You can rely on us to help you in an effective and timely manner. Promptly addressing an oral health problem is crucial – putting off preventive dental care or ignoring changes in your teeth or gums can have long-lasting negative effects.
Common Emergencies We Handle
- Bitten tongue, cheek, or lip which won’t stop bleeding
- Objects or food stuck between your teeth
- Broken, chipped or heavily damaged tooth or teeth
- Severe, chronic toothache
- Knocked out tooth or teeth
- Broken jaw
- Replacing or re-centering dental crowns or bridges
- Restoring cavities with fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extractions
- Pain and infection relief
IMPORTANT: We only see emergency patients during normal practice hours. Walk-ins are welcomed, but please call our office ahead of time so we may effectively accommodate your visit among the other scheduled appointments. Extended hours are available by appointment only.
If your dental emergency occurs after our normal business hours, please submit an appointment request form or leave us a voicemail and we’ll get back to you the following business day.
Call Silverlake Dental Center (425) 948-1599 to learn more or to request an emergency appointment!